Sunday, October 14, 2018

JPG Challenge 3: Family

 Food is something that brings my family together. My mom has made homemade meals and we have had family dinners since I was born.

 This photo represents family to me because I found this carving while on a hike, which is one of my dad's favorite hobbies. This picture is also special to me because my mom always sings the song "You Are My Sunshine" to me and my sister.

 My mom gave me this bracelet on the first day of high school and continues to give me similar ones with different sayings/quotes for special dates in my life.

 I find family in this picture because every since I was little, my mom liked to take my sister and I to the car wash and we always wanted to get the rainbow soap.
 This picture, taken on my dad's birthday, features his favorite coconut cake that we make for him every year.

1 comment:

  1. I like your explanations. Your last picture is a bit posed though. Some cropping and zooming in on the cake and hands would have fit the requirements of the assignment better(remember? no posed pictures?) Consider a photo with ALL the bracelets in it. Would that be interesting? Love the rainbow car wash .

    ReplyDelete

Hand and Cake Prints